From the bottom of our hearts, we want to say thank you to all of our readers and supporters both online and at Yoga One’s studio!
We couldn’t offer this weekly blog without the entire community behind us. You inspire us with your dedication to this life-changing practice of yoga and healthy-living. Thank you for showing up, for reading, for living out your yoga both on and off the mat and sharing your experiences.
Let us know what you’d like to see more of and where you think we’re doing a good job or need to improve! We welcome all comments, questions and submissions.
We look forward to continuing to publish engaging interviews, book reviews, top quality yoga instruction, meditations for your everyday life and stories of personal transformation.
To celebrate, here’s a look back at some of our Top Posts this past year:
- Yogi Reads: Yoga Girl
- Top 10 Yoga Myths – Part One
- Top 10 Yoga Myths – Part Two
- Yoga Keeps Me Sane: My Post-Baby Practice
- The Power of Intention
- Are You Holding Yourself Back From Greatness?
- Eight Limbs of Yoga for a Whole Being
- 2015 Yoga One Teacher Training Perspectives
- Yes to You: A Yoga Teacher’s Poem
- Mantra Monday: Let the Light In
All of Us at Yoga One